Job Brief: You will lead a team of Stress Management Coaches and will be accountable for all aspects of managing your area of operations as well as participating in other temporary projects as they arise. This office requires a leader who has a passion for process excellence, a drive for results, and the ability to influence outcomes.
- You’re responsible for overseeing the financial success of the Area of Operations and will have full profit and loss responsibility.
- You will be responsible for responding to business needs and strategizing around business trends in order to drive profitable top-line sales growth.
- You must also have experience in assessing, recruiting, and screening talent.
Essential Function: Cultivate, teach, and grow leaders by facilitating sales training sessions, product knowledge classes, human relations, and leadership skills using company tools.
As a ZenOps Executive you must be an evangelist for our mission, vision, and values, and should demonstrate them skillfully and consistently through the following:
- Meeting or exceeding goals related to total Area of Operations sales, profitability, and operational excellence.
- Forecast and adjust payroll to maximize productivity, achieve sales & payroll goals, and complete workload.
- Bring together a team of core individuals that embody the Zen Space brand by delivering exceptional client service and driving customer loyalty, therefore, increasing repeat orders and client retention.
- Review and interpret financial and operational reporting regularly, including Area of Operations deal-flow and audit results.
- Identify underperforming metrics and develop strategies that leverage company programs, tools, and resources to improve and grow the business.
- Attract, hire, and retain a diverse team of top talent.
Create and ensure a cohesive work environment.
- Place the right people in the right roles
- Train, coach, and develop direct reports using company programs, tools, and resources.
- Create an environment that inspires and encourages the growth and engagement of partners.
- Model a culture of open communication by sharing enterprise strategy and corporate messaging to partners.
- Promote our culture of teamwork and creativity inventiveness by working alongside the leadership team, establishing priorities, and providing clear direction for all frontline partners.
- Be knowledgeable of, and ensure compliance with Standard Cannabis policies, procedures, and standards.
- Use the company’s management platform as directed to schedule the right partners, in the right places, at the right times in order to provide an exceptional client experience, reduce the loss of sales opportunities, and execute company directives.
- Use the company’s project management tool as directed to prioritize the execution of Area of Operations workload, ensuring full leadership adoption and compliance with company policy.
- Protect company assets and minimize loss by ensuring all back-office standards and operating procedures are met, including workplace safety, inventory control, and loss prevention.
- Support continuous improvement by implementing company programs and influencing end-user buy-in.
- 5 years of managerial experience
- 4 years of experience in the retail industry customer-centric approach
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Strong leadership skills, ability to build and manage teams
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics
- Must have a dependable car or public transportation alternative
- Proven ability to drive sales results, able to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business.
- Comfort in making decisions and mediating conflict within a team environment.
- Ability to address complex issues and allocate time to execute multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and client service skills.
- Ability to identify top talent and train/develop/retain great people.
- Proficient in Windows and G Suite software.
Working Conditions: This role can be operated in a professional office environment or remotely. If you choose to work remotely please understand this role requires certain equipment such as computers, phones, and Scanners/Printers. This is a full-time position.
Physical Requirements: Ability to bend, lift, open, move product, and fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed. Ability to climb step stools and ladders. Ability to stand/walk for long periods at a time. Possess manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Ability to travel to other Areas of Operations locations (if needed) and attend Area of Operations meetings.
Travel Requirements: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some travel may be expected.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zen Space Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Zen Space are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay Rate: Compensation is Negotiable
Commission Rate: 5% of Gross Area of Operations Profit
Employee Benefits Package: Vision, Dental, & Medical | 401K | Profile Sharing | Stock Options | Free Zen Space Plus Membership
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022