Job Brief: We are seeking outgoing and compassionate couriers to embody and deliver, not only medicine but the Zen Space brand experience. You will deliver pre-packaged orders to the client’s private addresses, possibly collect payments, and verify paperwork as appropriate. Couriers must be discreet, professional, tidy in appearance (we will provide you a uniform), able to clearly communicate with a variety of different patients and clients as well as always behaving in a legal, moral, and ethical manner. You must provide excellent client service while abiding by policies, procedures, and operational guidelines during job training. You should be knowledgeable about medical cannabis and provide exceptional attention to detail. We will do our very best to train you so you can feel confident in your ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Route and verify contents of assigned delivery orders prior to leaving the store
- Assist with order fulfillment if Order Architect is busy
- Communicate with clients via phone and/or text about the delivery status
- Delivering orders discreetly and professionally
- Verify and photograph patient documents as needed
- Correct cash handling
- Other duties as assigned by the senior partners
- Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries.
Skills and Attitudes:
- Exceptional client service skills
- Basic computer skills, Point of Sale software is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and a team-player mentality
- Fun attitude and strong work ethics
- Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, COAs, in accordance with regulations.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
- Understanding of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes, and organizational rules, regulations, directives, and standard operating procedures.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6-8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds safely and properly.
- Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to work days, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer)
Physical Requirements: Ability to bend, lift, open, move product, and fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed. Ability to climb step stools and ladders. Ability to stand/walk for long periods at a time. Possess manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Ability to travel to other Areas of Operations locations (if needed) and attend Area of Operations meetings.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zen Space Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: Individuals seeking employment at Zen Space are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay Rate: Compensation is Negotiable
Employee Benefits Package: Vision, Dental, & Medical | 401K | Profile Sharing | Stock Options | Free Zen Space Plus Membership
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022