Job Brief: We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Virtual Budtender to join our growing company. You will be responsible for assisting clients in selecting suitable cannabis products and sharing firsthand experiences of cannabis products to address client concerns. You should be able to answer customers’ questions regarding the different strains of cannabis, their medicinal uses, and methods of consumption. Keeping up to date knowledge of products, laws, and regulations to maintain legal compliance. A successful Budtender will demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills by ensuring that customers are well-informed and satisfied with their purchases.
- Educating customers about a variety of cannabis products, including flowers, edibles, and concentrates.
- Staying abreast of new products, strains, changes in-laws, and industry trends in order to provide the highest level of service to customers
- Providing recommendations on cannabis products based on customer requests
- Advising customers on proper safety measures to follow when consuming cannabis
- Advising customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Educating customers on the safe use of their selected cannabis products.
Skills and Attitudes:
- Must be motivated with a can-do, team attitude
- Perform all job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
- Prioritize and organize
- Remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment
- Understands guest service needs
- Extent Flexibility — The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Static Strength — The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6-8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds safely and properly.
- Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to work days, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer)
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods at a time. Possess manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zen Space Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: Individuals seeking employment at Zen Space are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay Rate: Compensation is Negotiable.
Employee Benefits Package: Vision, Dental, & Medical | 401K | Profile Sharing | Stock Options | Free Zen Space Plus Membership
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022