Job Brief: We are seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Stress Management Coach to educate and assist clients in selecting suitable cannabis products. You will inform the ZenOps Executive of client complaints and operational issues, and share firsthand experiences of cannabis products to address client concerns. You should also be able to answer client questions regarding the different strains of cannabis, their medicinal uses, and methods of consumption. We will help you develop core knowledge to become comfortable with this activity. As a Stress Management Coach, your core duty is to develop and execute sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful Stress Management Coach will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. You will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products.
To be successful as a Stress Management Coach, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in cannabis laws to maintain legal compliance. Ultimately, an outstanding Stress Management Coach should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and client service skills by ensuring that clients are well-informed and satisfied with their purchases.
- Advising clients on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Keeping abreast of new cannabis products on the market as well as the latest industry trends through trade shows and research.
- Educate customers on the safe use of their selected cannabis products.
- Checking the client’s identification documents to verify that they are of legal age before servicing them.
- Get the sale using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate client skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generates or follow through sales leads
Ideal Previous Experience
- Health Coach
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Coach
- Chiropractic Experience
- Massage Therapist
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience working as a Budtender
- Sound knowledge of cannabis strains and their medicinal benefits.
- Proficiency in G Suite applications.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional Client service skills.
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with CRM’s
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Working Conditions: This role can be operated in a professional office environment or remotely. If you choose to work remotely please understand this role requires certain equipment such as computers, phones, and Scanners/Printers. This is a full-time position.
Physical Requirements: Ability to bend, lift, open, move product, and fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed. Ability to climb step stools and ladders. Ability to stand/walk for long periods at a time. Possess manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Ability to travel to other Areas of Operations locations (if needed) and attend Area of Operations meetings.
Travel Requirements: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some travel may be expected.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zen Space Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Zen Space are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay Rate: Compensation is Negotiable
Commission Rate: 15% of Gross Recurring Profit
Employee Benefits Package: Vision, Dental, & Medical | 401K | Profile Sharing | Stock Options | Free Zen Space Plus Membership
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022