Job Brief: We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Inventory Manager to join our growing company. You will be responsible for in-taking inventory, maintaining inventory forecasts, ordering new materials, performing daily analysis, and making sure accurate inventory reports are available for the Sales Team and ZenOps Executive. You will also support our delivery operations by ensuring all packages are fully stocked and ready for our front line partners to pick up. Attention to detail and inventory management are key in this role. You must know, or be willing to learn, METRC & TREEZ software. You must be a trustworthy professional with outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities.
- Pack and unpack items in an orderly fashion on shelves & in the stockroom.
- Inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to senior partners and/or returning to vendor.
- Intake and inventory products using METRC & TREEZ.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, and labeling equipment.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to coworkers, based on information from the incoming request.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Recommend disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used or issued.
- Compile, review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents to assess supply needs.
- Confer with ZenOps Executive, Sales Team, and vendors regarding stock procurement and availability.
- Purchase new or additional stock, or prepare documents that provide for such purchases.
- Contact vendors and distributors to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
- Prepare invoices, shipping documents, and contracts.
- Check inventory records to determine the availability of requested merchandise.
- Ensures day-to-day inventory operations are completed
- Provides input to daily manifest based on current and available inventory
- Works with ZenOps Executive to ensure latest shift counts for the day
- Ensures extra cases are stocked and available for new shifts and/or drivers working a double shift
- Accommodates Promos for drivers
- Collaborates creates and brainstorms with the team
- Ensures case packing is completed on a daily basis
- Ensures packing lists and total quantities are available
- One year of experience in high volume establishments
- Knowledge of cannabis operations
- Previous experience working in a fleet environment
Skills and Attitudes:
- Must be motivated with a can-do, team attitude
- Perform all job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Prioritize and organize
- Remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment
- Understands guest service needs
- Extent Flexibility — The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Static Strength — The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
Ideal Previous Experience
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with inventory planning and management, and a strong grasp on inventory management software (Jane Menu, Treez, & METRC) and the creation of reports in G-Suites Software.
Physical Requirements: Ability to bend, lift, open, move product, and fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed. Ability to climb step stools and ladders. Ability to stand/walk for long periods at a time. Possess manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Ability to travel to other areas of operations as needed.
Travel Requirements: Some travel may be necessary and will be primarily local.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zen Space Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Zen Space are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay Rate: Starting at $17.00 per hr. Earn up to $19.50 per hr. ***Compensation is Negotiable
Employee Benefits Package:
- Vision, Dental, & Medical
- 401K Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Options
- Weekly Pay
- Free Zen Space Plus Membership
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022