Job Brief: We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Remote Dispatcher to join our growing company. You will be responsible for ensuring each delivery is conducted as smoothly and efficiently as possible, thereby guaranteeing an all-around positive experience for our delivery partners, drivers, and customers. You will also support our delivery operations by ensuring all packages are fully stocked and ready for our front line partners to pick up. Extremely precise and clear communication is a pivotal part of this role.
- Efficiently and logically assign orders to drivers based on local geography, traffic patterns, and time constraints.
- Provide support for drivers who need assistance out on their delivery routes.
- Communicate potential operational and technical issues.
- Provide exceptional customer service in all interactions via phone, text, or email.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our delivery partners, drivers, and staff.
- Ensure customers’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate customer requests and/or problems to a manager when needed.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPPA guidelines where applicable.
Skills and Attitudes:
- Must be motivated with a can-do, team attitude
- Perform all job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
- Prioritize and organize deliveries for optimal efficiency.
- The ability to make rapid decisions in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communication, social, and organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Available to work varied hours/days, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and/or events (Required).
- Ability to adhere to the highest customer service standards at all times.
- Ability to communicate clearly, honestly, and effectively with customers and staff in all situations.
- Strong problem solving, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain high standards in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Must possess a high degree of personal ownership and accountability.
- Must have a high level of organization.
- Extent Flexibility — The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Static Strength — The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
Ideal Previous Experience:
- Proven dispatcher experience.
- Knowledge of Cannveya software is a plus!
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for long periods at a time. Possess manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Ability to travel to other areas of operations as needed.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zen Space Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: Individuals seeking employment at Zen Space are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay Rate: Starting at $15.00 per hr. Earn up to $19.50 per hr. ***Compensation is Negotiable
Employee Benefits Package: Vision, Dental, & Medical | 401K | Profile Sharing | Stock Options | Free Zen Space Plus Membership
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022